In order to support Gov. Scotts order and follow advice from the Vermont Chiropractic Association, we have temporarily suspended our regular office hours and are only seeing emergent patients by appointment only. We want to be available if needed to hopefully take some of the burden off of emergency rooms, urgent care facilities, and primary care offices. If you need to be seen please call or text us and we will be in touch as soon as possible. If you need supplements please leave us a message and we will be in touch to arrange a curbside pickup.
When in the office we continue to practice and implement CDC guidelines and any guidelines set forth by the State of VT and the Vermont Chiropractic Association. These practices include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a distance of 6 feet between persons when able
- Ensuring employees practice appropriate hygiene measures, including regular, thorough handwashing before and after every patient
- Ensuring that employees who are sick remain home
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces after every patient interaction
- Spacing patient appointments to ensure social distancing
- Asking all patients to wash hands thoroughly before entering the building
- Having hand sanitizing stations in the clinic for use
Again, this is a fluid situation and is subject to change, we have been monitoring it closely and making decisions daily. We understand that these are challenging times for everyone, we are holding all impacted by this in our hearts. Thanks to all who continue to support us. Sending lots of love and light to our special community.